September 18 - This week's meal prep session!


I created this blog in order to help others with ideas for Sunday meal prep and as such I have linked to the recipes that I used today. 

I always make four main dishes for meal prep. This way on Friday we eat leftovers and the kids have a chance to "pick what they want to eat." It's really exciting stuff when you're 4 and 7 years old.

For lunch prep I tried my hand at creating my own Soup in a Jar. I worked with some Italian classics like and Italian Wedding soup and a Pasta e fagioli soup. Then I went halfway across the world to Asia for a Pho inspired soup.

Dinner prep:

Lunch prep:

The bread as always is a delicious Ezekiel bread. The machine bread recipe can be found here.

As always I encourage your comments and look forward to hearing from you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup in a Jar - Pho Ga

Vegetarian Three Bean Chili

Chocolate cranberry protmeal