September 25 - This week's meal prep session!


With the weather beginning to change, I was inspired to make fall comfort foods. I made those crazy soups again for lunch and updated the pasta e fagioli recipe. My husband and I have ranked the soups as follows: Italian wedding soup first, followed by the Pho Ga, then the Thai coconut and curry, and finally the pasta e fagioli. I will have to tweak the Morrocan chickpea soup for it to make a comeback.

The spaghetti sauce recipe yields about 3 full meals. I freeze two thirds of it in 2 separate containers and pop it in the microwave when we are ready to eat it. I always buy spaghetti boxes in threes since my sauce will last for 3 meals so I always have both on hand.

Dinner prep:

Lunch prep:

The bread as always is a delicious Ezekiel bread. The machine bread recipe can be found here.

As always I encourage your comments and look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup in a Jar - Pho Ga

Vegetarian Three Bean Chili

Chocolate cranberry protmeal