November 13 - This week's meal prep session!


These past few weeks I've been on a tidying binge. Clutter has been stressing me out. Actually a lot of things have been stressing me out lately!  I've been going through all the rooms trying to find better ways to organize. Finally I tackled my work room or as it's recently been dubbed "the room of requirements" where basically everything ended up. I cleaned it up and finally got see my work desk tidy and clutter free for the first time in a long time. Working down here also helps to keep my stress levels down so it's a win win situation. I worked on a jewelry piece on Saturday evening and put it in the kiln on Sunday morning. It sat in the kiln for about 4 hours so what to do in the meantime? Cook of course and help alleviate the weekly stresses of worrying about  dinner time and lunch time.

Last week I made a spinach lasagna and if my husband were reading this blog... ahem... he would have figured that out instead of being disappointed by the lack of meat. To make it up to him I made a meat lasagna this week. I also made some beef and barley soup, half or which we had for dinner on Sunday. It was sooooo good and perfect for a cool day as it was. Adding to that list we have slow cooker beef and carrots to which I added some potatoes and Chicken Meatballs With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce. For lunch I made some steak salad and steak and hummus wraps.

Dinner Prep


Traditional meat lasagna









Beef Barley Soup









I added some potatoes to the recipe to make it more of a well rounded recipe.


















Lunch Prep













Steak and hummus wraps












I also always bake a bread and it is a delicious Ezekiel bread. The machine bread recipe can be found here.








As always I encourage your comments and look forward to hearing from you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup in a Jar - Pho Ga

Vegetarian Three Bean Chili

Chocolate cranberry protmeal