November 27 - This week's meal prep session!


After 4 days off from work and taking the weekend off from meal prepping last weekend, it's back to the routine now. My stomach also needs a break from all the thanksgiving leftovers we've had over the past few days,

This meal prep was a very simple one and took about two and a half hours to get done. I was done before the bread and the slow cooker were! It seems my husband was missing his lunches, he requested stuffed spuds for lunch.

Dinner Prep


 Swedish Meatballs - I made this using fat free half and half and extra lean ground beef.










Beef and Vegetable Stir Fry











Crock Pot Cashew Chicken











Vegetarian Three Bean Chili












Lunch Prep


Stuffed Spuds












I also always bake a bread and it is a delicious Ezekiel bread. The machine bread recipe can be found here








As always I encourage your comments and look forward to hearing from you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soup in a Jar - Pho Ga

Vegetarian Three Bean Chili

Chocolate cranberry protmeal