October 2 - This week's meal prep session!


My husband usually goes with whatever I make for lunch and dinner but lately he's been paying more attention to what he eats. He's been wanting more protein and less fat so that was my focus this week... except for the spinach lasagna... I just really wanted spinach lasagna. 

The ropa vieja recipe is for 12 servings so it makes it a perfect recipe for planning ahead as I explained in the last Tuesday's Tip. 

I also broke off from the soups in a jar just to shake things up a bit and made quinoa salads instead.

Here's the menu:

Dinner prep



lunch prep




The bread (not pictured) is a delicious Ezekiel bread. The machine bread recipe can be found here.

As always I encourage your comments and look forward to hearing from you.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup in a Jar - Pho Ga

Vegetarian Three Bean Chili

Chocolate cranberry protmeal