October 30 - This week's meal prep session!


This week meal prep was inspired by some kale recipes suggested by Pinterest. I also had a lot going this weekend so I only had a maximum of 3 hours to prep on Sunday. Except for the slow cooker meal these dishes took around 20-30 minutes to create. Trying to keep the fats down and the protein up so the kale and potato soup was made with turkey sausage and light cream, the creole chicken and sausage had smoked turkey sausage, and I used Barilla protein plus pasta for the spaghetti.

I have a colleague coming in from the Netherlands to work with me all week so I didn't prep any lunches for myself. My husband is really enjoying those spuds so he asked for them again. They are so yummy and easy to make.

Dinner Prep






Lunch Prep




 The bread is a delicious Ezekiel bread. The machine bread recipe can be found here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soup in a Jar - Pho Ga

Vegetarian Three Bean Chili

Chocolate cranberry protmeal